Offering high quality transcription services from your audio content
No matter your audio file size or format, VoiceBox offers consistently high quality transcription services in multiple languages. Simply get in touch with our team to discuss the specific needs of your project.
Transcription services are one of the most popular services we offer. Transcription is the process of writing the text spoken in a piece of video or audio content. Transcribing one hour of audio takes approximately four hours, depending on the level of complexity.
What transcription services does VoiceBox offer?
As a leading transcription services company, we are capable of transcribing content for industries ranging from healthcare and pharmacy, to law and business. We also offer interview transcription services, and we pride ourselves on our ability to provide tailor-made services for our clients.
We can offer transcription services working from a wide range of audio files. The files we predominantly work with are:
However, we’re equally adept at working with CDs, DVDs and audio cassettes.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your requirements, no matter the file size or type.
Our transcription services offer three main benefits to you.
1. A quick and professional service
We have the resources to transcribe audio to text in a prompt and professional manner. Our team boasts an amazing track record when it comes to delivering quality transcription to a quick turnover.
2. An experienced team of linguists
Our experienced team of transcribers work in over 200 languages, and deliver a quality service to clients from all over the world. The multilingual members of our team can translate as well as transcribe recordings.
3. A human touch
Our transcription services are always completed by our very human (and very friendly) team, rather than relying on bots. In addition, everything we transcribe is sent to a proof reader to ensure the transcription is of the highest possible standard.
How do you get transcription services from VoiceBox?
Our experienced team of transcribers work in over two hundred languages, and deliver a quality service to clients from all over the world. The multilingual members of our team can translate as well as transcribe recordings.
VoiceBox also offer Subtitling for the Deaf and Hard-of-hearing (SDH), which makes audiovisual material accessible to people with sensory impairment.
Why choose VoiceBox?
We aim to create a collaborative partnership with all the clients we work with. We strive for honest and open communication, and we will work collaboratively with you on your transcription project.
We have over 2000 translators operating in over 200 languages at VoiceBox, who ensure high quality and accuracy in your foreign transcription every time.
Our 98% customer satisfaction rate speaks for itself, and here are three reasons why clients love working with us.
- We are versatile: Not only do our transcription services include over 200 languages, but we are also a versatile team, who can transcribe multiple audio file sizes and formats. We can adapt our services to meet your needs to always produce great results.
- We are collaborative: We always aim to work collaboratively with our clients. When you work with us for your transcription, you will be part of the process every step of the way, to ensure that you are happy with the quality of the transcription, and that the final product meets your requirements.
- We are flexible: We understand the unpredictable and demanding world of content creation. Even in situations with last-minute amendments that you may have, we pride ourselves on our flexibility to still deliver high-quality transcription services despite any difficulties that may arise.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.