Account Manager 👇
Join the team
Want to work with VoiceBox? Let’s see if we’re a good fit. Check out our open positions below, upload your CV and show us what you’ve got. If you’re a team player with a great attitude, we’ll set up a convenient time to meet.
Personality and team fit is as important as ability – VoiceBox is an informal and enjoyable environment with a very flat company structure. We’re always on the lookout for bright, ambitious, self-starters that are motivated to be successful in the VoiceBox team. You’ll have a great sense of humour, sharp mind and tenacious attitude. With these qualities, plus training and informal mentoring, the sky’s the limit with VoiceBox.
Reasons To Join Team VoiceBox
We are looking for someone who will:
- Welcome and nurture inbound leads
- Generate leads to sell our services, develop and maintain current clients
- Enjoy and thrive upon the challenge of meeting and exceeding monthly targets
- Identify prospects through telemarketing, emails and social media activity
- Update our CRM daily so all information is relevant and fresh
- Be flexible in order work to tight deadlines and targets
- Want to work in a fast paced and exciting agency
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a great sense of humour – fun is part of VoiceBox life so laughing is mandatory
Basic Salary of £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience with performance related bonuses, benefits and excellent career progression.
Since launching in 2015, our multi-award winning team has enjoyed rapid growth – landing national and international clients such as Ted Baker, Discovery and The FA along with a range of exciting start-up businesses like GinGenious and Eko Create. We are now looking to expand our team with at least one new account manager to join our ranks.
We work with publishers of video and audio content to increase their reach and accessibility through our services which include voice overs, subtitles and video translation in 200+ languages.
Competitive salary with career progression
State of the art headquarters
Favourable rates at local fitness centre
Flexible and relaxed working environment with regular social outings and office dog!
* Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please apply to us directly, rather than through a recruitment agency — otherwise you may not be considered – No recruitment agencies please.