We do not have any vacancies at the moment…
But if you think you CV can stand out please send it to email@example.com
We will make sure to get in touch!
Join the family
Want to work with VoiceBox? Let’s see if we’re a good fit. Check out our open positions below, upload your CV and show us what you’ve got. If you’re a team player with a great attitude, we’ll set up a convenient time to meet.
Personality and team fit is as important as ability – VoiceBox is an informal and enjoyable environment with a very flat company structure. We’re always on the lookout for bright, ambitious, self-starters that are motivated to be successful in the VoiceBox team. You’ll have a great sense of humour, sharp mind and tenacious attitude. With these qualities, plus training and informal mentoring, the sky’s the limit with VoiceBox.
Reasons To Join Team VoiceBox
Since launching in 2015, VoiceBox has grown steadily, winning national and international clients such as Ted Baker, Discovery and The FA along with a range of exciting start-up businesses like GinGenious and Eko Create. We are now looking to expand our team to continue to grow and cement our place as a sector leader.
VoiceBox works with publishers of video and audio content to increase their reach through our services which include voice overs, subtitles and video translation.
We have particular expertise in producing and optimising eLearning, corporate videos and social media content in multi-lingual video and audio formats – winning the South Wales Business Award for Technological and Innovative Business of the Year.
- Competitive salary with career progression
- State of the art headquarters
- Favourable rates at local fitness centre
- Flexible and relaxed working environment with regular social outings and office dog!
* Please send your CV, along with a short cover letter explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please apply to us directly, rather than through a recruitment agency — otherwise you may not be considered – No recruitment agencies please.